Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'M JUST A GIRL

















NORBERT: (singing) I'm just a girl, a little ol' me. Well, don't let me out of your sight...
ME: Umm, Norbert?  You're, umm, not a girl.  
NORBERT: What?  I'm a cat, aren't I?  You always say, "Norbert, you best cat in the world!" 
ME: Yes, you are a cat.
NORBERT: Then I am a girl! 
ME: Ummm....
NORBERT: Cats are girls and dogs are boys!  I am a cat, so I am girl!
ME: No, no, that's actually not true.  There are girl and boy dogs and cats...
NORBERT: WHAT???? This more shocking than you always telling me, "Norbert, computer is not for you!"  Okay, I guess it not matter much. I changing lyrics.  (singing again)  I'm just a cat, a little ol' me, and I won't let you sleep through the night!  Oh, I'm just a cat, all fuzzy and snuggly, but don't mess with me, or I'll bite!  

Take another look at Norbert's No Doubt shirt in a funny picture after the jump.  Because if there's anything better than a picture of a cat in a rock t-shirt, it's a picture of said cat being held by someone in a t-shirt that says...

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment